Safe & Secure
We Know Secure Storage Is Important To You
Your property is very important to you and you want to ensure it is safe when you store it. Don’t worry – it’s important to us as well. We help keep it safe and secure while inside your storage unit. We go above industry standards and provide secure storage at our facility:
- Certified Self Storage Manager On Site. We have a Certified Self Storage Manager on-site during normal business hours. We take secure storage as seriously as you do. Our manager takes several actions daily to ensure the security of our facility, such as: daily review of after hours gate activity; physical inspection of all storage units and surrounding grounds; controls our recording systems to research anything that may have taken place after hours. Our manager is there to help you.
- Fencing. Having our facility fenced in keeps out unwanted visitors so you can feel safe while accessing your unit.
- Tenant ID. We require all of our tenants to provide a photo ID when signing a rental agreement. We know who has access to our property at all times and can track down a tenant quickly.
- Individually Coded Access Gate. We require all tenants to enter their individual access code when entering and also when leaving our facility. This allows for efficient tracking of who is coming and going, and ensures that only actual tenants can be inside our fencing at any time. This feature provides you with safe access to your unit even after the manager has left for the day. Gate access hours are 10am-6pm, with 24/7 access available – check with the property manager for details.
- Resident Property Manager. Our property manager lives on site. This prevents any “funny business” at our location because having the manager on location at all hours deters illegal behavior on site.
- 24/7 Closed Circuit Camera System. Even when our property manager is not on-site, we have cameras that are recording and saving to a hard drive, so we can review footage if anything were to happen after hours.