We offer many services online through our website; such as reservations, rentals, payments and account management. We understand you have a busy life, and you may not be able to make it to the rental office to drop off your payment or rent a storage unit. Sometimes mailing your payment is even a difficulty, especially if you are out of stamps! Having these services available online for you 24/7, 365 days a year is one way we can help with your busy schedule.
Let’s review these options and how you can benefit from them:
Reserve A Storage Unit Online.
Once you decide that you need a storage unit, you should reserve that unit! You do not want to be running around because of a busy schedule to then remember to rent that unit only to find it is no longer available. If someone else comes along and reserves or rents that storage unit, you may have to wait for one to become available or select another size. If you are not ready to rent the unit at that moment but you are sure you want it, when you reserve the unit we will hold it for 3-7 days and ensure that storage unit will be there when you are ready. The property manager will give you a call to confirm the reservation and set up an appointment for you to come to the store and sign the rental agreement. It is important that you confirm the reservation, or the storage unit can be reserved or rented by someone else.
Reserving a storage unit online is very simple! From our website, click the button that says “Reserve a Unit” on the home page. Then, find the storage unit that will best suit your needs, and one that has a gray “Reserve” button on the right. Click on the “Reserve” button, select the date you want to move in, and follow the prompts to make the reservation. See it’s very easy!
Rent A Storage Unit Online.
Let’s say you need a storage unit and you need it now, and it is 10pm on a Sunday. Then, renting online is the way to go! You can rent a storage unit online 24/7, 365 days a year from any device with internet access. We offer the option to rent specific units online at all times. These units are prepped ahead of time specifically for this purpose. They are cleaned, a welcome kit is placed inside the storage unit along with an industry recommended disc lock, and a tag is placed on the door hasp. Once you complete the rental process, you will receive a temporary gate access code which gives you access to the property and your new storage unit from 6am-10pm every day. That means you can get to your unit even when the rental office is closed.
Please note that the gate access code is only temporary. The property manager will call you to create your permanent access code the following business day. This step is necessary and required.
Making Online Payments and Using Autopay.
If you are a current customer, you can take advantage of our online payment portal! You can make your monthly rental payment, set up the autopay feature, make changes to the autopay settings and manage your account. Here’s how it all works:
Make Online Payments
Visit our website, and click on “Make A Payment” from the home page. Select if you have an existing account online or not. If you do, this option will link up your units into one account.
- If you do not have an account online yet, you will be guided through the steps to create one. Then, simply follow the steps below to make your payment.
- If you do have an online account, login with your email and password. You can review your account information on the first page and make changes if necessary. Otherwise, click “Continue”. Select from the drop down menu what you would like to pay – you can pay what is currently due or pay ahead for future months. Select which unit you would like to pay by checking the box for that unit, then click “Continue”. Enter your credit card information, or review it if you chose to save it in your account, then click “Continue”. Review the final page to ensure everything is correct, then click “Submit”. When you are done, you can print your receipt, go back and pay additional units or simply click “Logout” at the top right.
Set Up or Change AutoPay Options
Once you have an online account created, you can set up the AutoPay feature at any time, or remove the AutoPay feature if you want.
- If you want to set up AutoPay in your online account, it is very simple. Login with your email and password. Click “Continue”. Click on the “Billing Info” tab for the unit. Simply check the box to “Sign up for AutoPay”. When you are done, simply click “Logout” at the top right.
- If you want to remove AutoPay in your online account, login with your email and password. Click “Continue”. Click on the “Billing Info” tab for the unit. Simply uncheck the box to “Sign up for AutoPay”. When you are done, simply click “Logout” at the top right.
- If you have multiple units, you need to make this change in each one, if desired. Making the change in one unit will not carry across through your entire account. You can also make these changes by stopping in the rental office and doing so in person with the property manager. Please note, we are not able to do this over the phone because of security concerns, and we also need a signature from you confirming this change.
Manage Your Online Account
You can update your account email and password very easily.
- Login with your email and password. Simply enter the new email and new password in the correct sections. Click “Update”. When you are done, simply click “Logout” at the top right.
- If you want to make changes to your contact information, such as address and phone number, you need to stop in the rental office and do so in person with the property manager. Please note, we are not able to do this over the phone because of security concerns, and we also need a signature from you confirming this change.
Managing your account online is very easy and convenient. Please remember when using a credit card for online payments, you need to enter the complete billing address for the card, or it will not work properly. If you have questions at any time, please contact us or reach out to our property manager for assistance.